I try to maintain numerous projects:
- A script for batch converting multiple files using mencoder, 2divx
- Various dotfiles for vim, xsession, procmail and makethumbs.sh.
- A shell script for downloading various online cartoons, getcartoons.
- A shell script for grabbing pictures periodically, grabpics. Typically used to grab webcams.
- A latex setup for big reports like master thesis.
- An example makefile.
- A very handy list of network masks.
- A shell script for automatically publish a picture gallery using makethumbs.sh, newpics.
- A shell script for daily backups, both full and incremental, nixbackup.sh.
I hope you find them useful, many of them I already use on daily basis 🙂